What a week we’ve had! Thank you all for your patience and flexibility as we’ve figured things out. Jesse and I have been busy over the last couple of days rearranging the schedule to make up for the lab we lost this week.
- Your IS pitch, which was supposed to be due Monday at the start of lecture, is now due at the start of your Lab 2 in Week 3.
- The grammar and style quizzes still need to be done by the start of lecture Monday.
- We will have our quiz as planned on Monday during lecture — you should do the week 3 readings, check the news, get to know your AP Stylebook and read over your notes from lecture to prepare.
- The practice points assignment you got/will get in lab this week is due at the start of Lab 1 in Week 3.
- Your portfolio URL should already be submitted, and your resume needs to be posted by Wednesday at midnight.
Because of the university reopening at noon, I will have to adjust my regular Thursday office hours — I’ll be available in the lobby on the 5th floor of Vilas from noon-12:30 p.m., and then again from 1-1:30 p.m. My special Friday office hours are still on as scheduled (there’s one slot left: go.wisc.edu/j202spring2019officehourswithstacy).
We’ll see you all in 2195 Monday morning — until then, let’s cross our fingers that promised thaw is on its way…