03 Feb

Updates on relocation due to flooding

We’ll be in Social Sciences 5106 starting right at 9:30 a.m. Monday, so please leave with plenty of time to get there so you don’t miss any of the time for the quiz. I’ll be sure to wrap up lecture early so you’re able to get to J203 by 11 a.m.

If you have lab Monday or Tuesday, here are your room assignments — you’ll need to bring a laptop with you to work on the in-class assignment. (If you don’t have one, please let me know — the department is working on having some loaners available.)
Lab 301: Van Hise 590
Lab 302: Van Hise 595
Lab 303: White 7115
Lab 304: White 7117
Lab 305: Animal Sciences 209
Lab 306: Engineering Hall 3355
(Here’s a map for building locations: maps.wisc.edu — think of it as a way to explore some new parts of campus. Maybe you’ll find an IS idea!)

We are expected to be back in our regular rooms in Vilas by Wednesday, but if that changes, I’ll let you know.
I’m going to have to cancel my Monday office hours, but I’ll have extended office hours Thursday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. I’ll also be adding some extra IS office hours on Friday (go.wisc.edu/j202spring2019officehourswithstacy).
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about getting to the temporary spaces — and thank you for your adaptability.