The Strategy and Project Management teams will present their strategies to their TA, the lead TA and the instructor. Check the deadline spreadsheet for the due date for the strategy memos. The 2- to 3-page (double-spaced) memo should include:
- name of your entity
- tagline (if you have one)
- 2- to 3-sentence overarching description
- planned revenue streams (work with Pitch team to integrate these into the memo)
- timeline (theoretical — as in when you would launch, when you might expand, etc.)
- list of a few stories in motion
- images of any branding developed to date (such as logos or color combinations)
Send this as a PDF. This is a strategy memo format, so it would most likely have a summary lead and be heavy on bullet points. Be sure to include relevant information you gleaned from your survey results.
The sessions will be:
- 3 minutes of one team member presenting the strategy though the whole SPM team attends (no PowerPoint allowed)
- 4 minutes of Q&A to the whole team
- 5 minutes of suggestions from the three of us
- we suggest one notetaker on the team or audio recording the session
We will be keeping to a *very* tight schedule, so please be sure to practice ahead of time and come fully prepared. This memo and presentation count toward your team grade. Please see the deadlines page for the meeting schedule.
Meetings will take place in the JRR. Wait with your team in the hallway until we come out to get you when it’s your turn.
Here are a few examples of past 202 final project strategy memos.